Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Congrats to the Oil

So yes, It has been quite a while since I made a post. There were a myriad of reasons for this. The main one being that I was gearing up for a bit of a holiday to New Zealand. And yes, I was aware that it was winter down there. But hey, when a seat sale is good, I'm not one to pass it up.

So my precious Edmonton Oilers lost the Stanley Cup in Game 7 to Carolina. I know. It's shameful. Especially since North Carolina doesn't even get ice naturally. However, I say Kudos to the Oilers made it to the playoffs by default. We got in, because the Vancouver Canucks lost their last game. Had they won the game, they would have edged Edmonton out of the playoffs by one point. And yet, Edmonton made it farther than any other team in the NHL except Carolina. They played their hearts out, and we are proud of them.

Go Oilers Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment