Monday, May 22, 2006

Back in Edmonton, Alberta


Unknown Church - Edmonton


Former Paramount Theater - Edmonton


Trestle Bridge - Lethbridge


EDC Building - Edmonton

Well, here I am, back home in Edmonton. Calgary was a lot of fun. My only regret is that I never went camping. But I will plan to do that this summer.

A special thanks to all the people out there that have checked out my blog. The response has been overwhelmingly positive, and I am a little surprised at how quickly it seems to be catching on. Thanks for enjoying it!

Big congrats to the Edmonton Oilers hockey team. I had expressed in my last post that I would be looking for a repeat performance of Friday night, and boy did I get it! Even the score was the same, and we got an empty net goal in both games! Way to go Oilers (Especially Roli!). I can't wait till the team comes home tomorrow. Home ice advantage boys! Take the series in 4 games!

So, sadly, as I mentioned previously, the weather in Calgary was not conductive to my photography, so I have decided to post a few more samples from my collection. I hope you enjoy them, and I will post some new stuff on here soon, I promise.

Please keep in mind that anyone who has any inquiries about wanting to purchase any prints, send me an email, and I will respond as quickly as possible.

Stay cool, and Go Oilers!

Rainn

No comments:

Post a Comment